PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school

I have school tomorrow.


School, ah.


pros of going to school
+ I like being educated.


cons of going to school
+ it's cold
+ i don't wanna move all the way from my house to school
+ i don't wanna change or basically make any effort to look presentable
+ chances are that someone will give me homework.
+ i'm still not done with socio homework so at some point in time between right now and tomorrow morning, I will do the said homework. I don't like that.


HOW THE HELL DO ETHNIC IDENTITIES SHAPE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR? I DON'T CARE. I'M PRETTY SURE I KNOW AND CAN WRITE ABOUT IT. BUT I JUST DON'T WANT TO.



So I flip on the television 
And watch sad movies 
And look for sad sick people like me

I Hear Noises, Tegan and Sara

I have all these stories that I'm writing, I have to edit them and fix them and send them out and school hai yaar, I'm too tired and bored when I get home (having accounts in the last period every day leads to this) to write or to even think. I wanna go into hibernation.

Writing is the greatest feeling in the world, just by the way, and I'm doing it regularly now. It sounds like not-such-a-big-deal but I've been blocked for a long time, have had weird emo issues and shit and now all of that is mostly behind me and SO I HAVE WRITTEN SOME OKAY TO GOOD SHIT. IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL FOR ME. So if you meet me in the street and ask me, Najia how's the writing coming along I am most likely to punch you in the face or shoot you a dirty look (depends on how lazy I'm feeling) but if you ask me right now I will hug you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE