PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Monday, October 3, 2011

so here are my traffic stats - latvia? georgia?


United States
87
Pakistan
26
Latvia
17
Georgia
15
United Kingdom
13
Russia
11
Germany
10
Canada
7
United Arab Emirates
6
India
6


Who reads my blog? Very few people, yes, I know. But still. Mostly it's amreekan people (though I don't know why...I don't know a lot of american people), and then there's a bunch of Latvian and Georgian people. Whaaat? Together they make up more than my Pakistani audience! What's going on? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? Please say hi in the comments. Also basically anybody from anywhere say hi in the comments. I'm wondering how you found my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Hey from Canada. So I don't exactly remember how I came across your blaaag but I'm now a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from India :) I have absolutely no idea as to how I stumbled upon yours, but I have been reading..quite regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog. I'm a Pakistani Canadian, but I'm in Canada so this probably makes up part of the Canadian statistic.

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A MESSAGE