PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Friday, September 30, 2011

I could've been someone, instead of landing flat upon my ass

This my hundredth post, so I'm going to dedicate it to the place it came from:

MSI.

Mindless friggin Self Indulgence. Even though I've only heard one of their albums, I got my blog title from them.

They're a terribly offensive band - in jest. I don't know how they work. They're awesome and make me laugh, in spite of my liberal sensibilities. Maybe it's because the way they make jokes that aren't derogatory. OK here's a picture of Jimmy Urine, who would be the craziest guy in the band if Steve, Righ? wasn't a member.

and here's a picture of the band (HI, LYN-Z!!!!!!!!!)

This is the kind of band that does a song called Backmask that has a violent message when you listen to it forwards and messages like "do your chores" and "respect your parents" when you reverse it.

Yep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE