PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Friday, April 8, 2011

more pearls of wisdom from my phone aka i'm brightest when textin'

Outbox

"I don't believe in physical contact with the opposite sex at all, ever. Nothing. And you girls would do well to follow my example." -Lindsay Lohan in Freaky Friday

Ladla gujar. My mom says away from girls. On the back of a car.

Drafts
At night the lonely people come out

Tell us about your near-death experience

Jihad general and cosmetics store and cold drink.

Ok uncle and aunty on motorbike with kids in between. Except the kid who looks sevenish is wearing nothing but a pale pink dupatta around his waist.


If life is all a dream, i want to remember you upon waking.

Received
A. Barbies scare me.
B. The thought of you and a barbie together scares the crap outta me.
-Bia

I accidentally sent Bia an empty message. She immediately replied with another blank message. I texted, Sorry, I didn't mean that. She texted back: But I meant it.

Saadia: Today, I spent a great deal of the morning looking for appropriate cat pictures to attach your head to. Time well spent.

Facebook: You haven't texted us in 58 days. Facebook texts will soon be turned off. Reply "on" to continue receiving.
^I thought this one sounded particularly needy and hence amusing

"My neck REALLY hurts and I'm sure you did something to me yesterday."

Woh team semi final jeet gai
.
.
.
.
Faraz
.
.
.
.
.
Jin jambakhto ko yeh nhe pata k noodles khana hay ya peena ;-)

Sir pe undail lo manhoso:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE