PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

coincidences

Without realizing it, the individual composes his life according to the laws of beauty even in times of greatest distress.  It is wrong then, to chide the novel for being fascinated by mysterious coincidences, but it is right to chide man for being blind to such coincidences in his daily life.  For he thereby deprives his life of a dimension of beauty.
Milan Kundera  
Think about it and let me know how it goes for you. It's definitely made me pick up my ears a bit, think about coincidences and such. Of course, they may all be meaningless. That part doesn't matter. It's not about meaning/non-meaning. It's about beauty.

+
Upon reflection I've realized that because I'm lazy I haven't been acting on impulses. It's slowed me down plenty, and it's one of the reasons why I haven't been getting much done. 90% of the writing I've done this month has been in a single letter and even that isn't very long. I'm probably thinking too much.

+

Glee's cover of Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the best things I've ever seen/heard/felt.

On a related note.
+

I think I'm about to write something very awesome and layered soon. How soon I don't know. Yesterday I was watching TV and feeling like crap, thinking about giving up writing forever because I SUCK but today I feel much better.

Eid mubarak everyone.

2 comments:

LEAVE A MESSAGE