PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i'm famous (kind of)

SO THE AWESOMEST/FUNNIEST THING HAS HAPPENED. Are you ready? This:

YA RLY. Can you believe it? KLF IS PROMOTING ME. I freaked out and am still freaking out. It's like KS telling you she likes your sentences.

Speaking of whom, the game is up, because now the whole world will know what a KS stalker I am. Whatever. Writers need stalkers, right? (That's what I keep telling myself)

So, thank you, KLF. I will use my newfound fame and glory for good: that is, to promote you. Wait, that's right, I already do, because I love you so much and because you're so awesome.

And, really, I will write my Day Two review real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Could you possibly check out my blog and let me know things I can do to get more followers and interest, I'd like to think I'm writing things that are at least remotely interesting, thanks. My blog is:www.l-anorsmusicalmadness.blogspot.com
    Ps. That Is really awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A MESSAGE