PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO SHUT ME UP

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Project Idea #1: Wiki

Okay, I just got a really cool project idea.

I downloaded something called a TiddlyWiki, for I don't even remember what reason. It's basically a user-friendly thing that lets you build a wiki on your computer.

It's been waiting since 28th November 2012 apparently and I've been thinking about how to fill it up.

Now, I think, I'm going to write a page every day. Just about the stuff in my life. Of course, it can't be like a real wiki, with empirical references. It's basically a next-level notebook/journal.

Writing a page daily means I'll put in really mundane stuff too, like a page on calculators talking about all the calculators I've had. Seriously.

It sounds kind of nuts, but I really want to do it. It's like digitizing my brain.

I'm writing my first page, on Virginia Woolf, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A MESSAGE